Wildwood, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Wildwood, about half of dwellings are small apartment buildings, while single detached homes and townhouses are the main alternatives in the housing stock. About 40% of properties in this neighbourhood were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1980s and the 1990s. This part of Saskatoon is primarily composed of three bedroom and two bedroom homes. About 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and 30% are renters. Read more about Wildwood real estate
- new listing$143,900112 730 Heritage LaneSaskatoon, SK
- new listing$129,900206a 4040 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $519,900135 420 Heritage CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $369,9001315 Acadia DriveSaskatoon, SK
- $279,90091 1128 Mckercher DriveSaskatoon, SK
- $163,900103 314 Tait CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $137,900301-D2 1121 Mckercher DriveSaskatoon, SK
- $489,900131 420 Heritage CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $159,900101 507 Tait CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $275,000115 918 Heritage ViewSaskatoon, SK
- $99,900650 3310 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $129,900303 403 Tait CourtSaskatoon, SK
- $129,900203 311 Tait CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $124,900204 207c Tait PlaceSaskatoon, SK
- $289,999215 934 Heritage ViewSaskatoon, SK
- $164,900302 427 Tait CourtSaskatoon, SK
- $133,333210 423 Tait CourtSaskatoon, SK
- $325,000114 320 Heritage CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $135,000303 215 Tait PlaceSaskatoon, SK
Driving is an excellent mode of transportation in Wildwood. Accessing a parking spot is easy, and the majority of real estate listings are a short car ride from the nearest highway. However, Wildwood is not particularly transit friendly. Nevertheless, there are about 10 bus lines, and most residences are very close to a bus stop. Wildwood is not particularly conducive to those who travel by foot as few daily errands can be run without having to resort to a vehicle.
The nearest supermarket in Wildwood is typically only a reasonably short walk away. Residents are served by around 20 restaurants and coffee shops as well. Moreover, a decent selection of clothing stores is available within a rather short walking distance. With respect to education, in this part of the city, families will generally be able to reach daycares and primary schools by walking. On the other hand, this area does not have any high schools.
The character of Wildwood is exemplified by its slower-paced ambience. The noise levels in this neighbourhood are quite low, as the streets are usually calm. Lastly, it is easy to reach parks since there are a few of them nearby for residents to enjoy.