Mayfair, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Around three quarters of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and one quarter are rented. In this part of the city, about 70% of buildings are single detached homes, but duplexes are also present in the housing stock. A majority of the housing growth in this neighbourhood occurred pre-1960. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Mayfair real estate
- Open House$269,9001513 B Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- new listing$264,9001217 E Avenue NeSaskatoon, SK
- new listing$269,9001230 D Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- new listing$329,9001316 E Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- $249,9001726 H Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- $319,9001614 B Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- $270,0001421 D Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- $329,5001818 C Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- $329,9001422 B Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- $339,9951817-1815 C Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- $799,900418 33rd Street WSaskatoon, SK
- $269,900214 33rd Street WSaskatoon, SK
- $489,00010 1301 Idylwyld Drive NSaskatoon, SK
- $70,0001212 B Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
- $209,900612 33rd Street WSaskatoon, SK
- $115,000102 216 33rd Street WSaskatoon, SK
- $899,999210 33rd Street WSaskatoon, SK
- $109,0001631 C Avenue NSaskatoon, SK
This area is a fairly pleasant part of Saskatoon for pedestrians; running daily errands is easy on foot, and various businesses are quite nearby. Driving is a very good mode of transportation in Mayfair. It is convenient to come across a place to park, and the majority of houses for sale are a very short car ride from the nearest highway. However, the public transit network in Mayfair is rather poor. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines traversing the neighbourhood, and most properties are very close to a bus stop.
Families will find that wherever their property is located in Mayfair, primary schools and daycares are close by. In contrast, Mayfair does not contain any high schools. Concerning food, it is usually practical for property owners in this part of Saskatoon to purchase groceries on foot. Furthermore, there are a fair number of options for those who appreciate nearby restaurants and cafes. It is also easy to access a selection of clothing stores on foot.
The character of Mayfair is exemplified by its relaxed atmosphere. There are a few public green spaces close by for residents to check out and they are especially well-spread out, resulting in them being easy to reach from a large number of locations within the neighbourhood. This part of the city is quiet overall, as the streets are generally quite calm.