Haultain, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Haultain, about 55% of buildings are single detached homes, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and duplexes. This part of the city also has a good variety of unit sizes; it is quite easy to find homes ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. The proportions of homeowners and renters are about even. This neighbourhood experienced its biggest construction boom pre-1960, so most of the available properties are from this era. Read more about Haultain real estate
- new listing$549,9001006 A&B 4th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- new listing$319,900634 1st Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $369,9001023 6th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $699,9001134 8 St ESaskatoon, SK
- $629,900617 6th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $699,9001134 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $249,900703 7th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $110,000102 624 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $409,999703 2nd Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $284,9001128 6th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $364,900715 3rd Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $389,9001011 1st Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $329,000811 7th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $599,900737 1st Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $724,900814 7th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $2,300,000928 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
Active house buyers will enjoy the quite walk-friendly nature of this neighbourhood; many daily errands can be run without having to use a vehicle. Public transit riders may have few choices in Haultain as a result of the infrequent service. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is served by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far from most houses. However, driving is a good transportation option in Haultain. Most houses for sale are a reasonably short car ride from the closest highway, and it is easy to find a parking spot.
It is usually possible for home buyers in this neighbourhood to do groceries on foot. Additionally, a restaurant is typically just around the corner, and there are also a few cafes in this part of the city. It is also easy to get to a selection of clothing stores on foot. In terms of education, it is a short walk to reach schools and daycares from most properties for sale in this neighbourhood.
Haultain is a very good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a calm atmosphere. The noise levels in this part of the city are very low, as the streets are usually very tranquil. Finally, there are a few parks close by for residents to explore and they are especially well-distributed, which makes it easy to reach them from the majority of locations within this area.