Briarwood, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in Briarwood. The homes in this neighbourhood are very new, since the majority of its dwellings were built after the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1990s. This part of the city is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly all of the properties in Briarwood whereas the remainder are rented. Read more about Briarwood real estate
- new listing$349,900771 Beechdale WaySaskatoon, SK
- new listing$349,90038 Brookmore ViewSaskatoon, SK
- $849,900934 Braeside PlaceSaskatoon, SK
- $1,060,000230 Brookhurst CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $584,900622 Bayfield CourtSaskatoon, SK
- $759,900510 Braeside ViewSaskatoon, SK
- $649,900231 Brookmore LaneSaskatoon, SK
- $645,000636 Braeside ViewSaskatoon, SK
- Open House$749,900123 Beechwood CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $499,900603 Briarvale TerraceSaskatoon, SK
- $1,149,000621 Brookhurst CourtSaskatoon, SK
- $799,900114 Brookmore CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $739,900210 Blackshire PlaceSaskatoon, SK
- $554,900331 Brookdale CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $829,900727 Braemar CrescentSaskatoon, SK
- $549,900822 Beechmont LaneSaskatoon, SK
- $1,299,900823 Braeside ViewSaskatoon, SK
- $899,900255 Beechdale CourtSaskatoon, SK
- $869,900502 Brookhurst LaneSaskatoon, SK
The car is very often the preferred approach to get around in Briarwood. It is very easy to come across a parking spot, and most properties for sale are a rather short car ride from the nearest highway. On the other hand, getting around by transit can be challenging in Briarwood due to the service's low frequency. Thankfully, homeowners are served by a few bus lines, and most properties are very close to a bus stop. This area is not especially conducive to walking because few common errands can be run on foot.
It is convenient to access the closest supermarket by walking in Briarwood. Residents of Briarwood can enjoy a few restaurants as well. Concerning education, in this area, parents and their schoolchildren will usually be able to reach daycares by walking. In contrast, Briarwood does not have any primary schools or high schools.
Briarwood offers a slower-paced environment and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. Most areas in this neighbourhood are very quiet, as there tend to be low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, parks are very easy to get to since there are a few of them close by for residents to visit.