Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Townhomes for Sale in Regina, SK

Townhouses for sale in Regina come with an average price of $298,360 on MLS®, accounting for about 8.13% of all listings in the city. Many dwellings in Regina are single detached homes, making it easy to find detached homes as well as townhouses. Additionally, the city features a variety of housing sizes, from lofts to homes with four or more bedrooms. Around 70% of Regina’s residents own their homes, while renters comprise the remaining 30%. Regina didn’t have a singular building boom; instead, new construction has been ongoing over several decades.

70 Townhomes for Sale in Regina

Lifestyle