Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Prince Albert, SK Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing the majority of buildings in Prince Albert, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings. This city also has a good selection of housing sizes - it is quite easy to find properties ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Homeowners occupy about 60% of the units in Prince Albert whereas the remainder are rented. About 40% of properties in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about Prince Albert real estate

250 Homes For Sale in Prince Albert

Lifestyle

About Living in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan

Transportation

This city is very car friendly. It is very easy to come across a parking spot, and most houses for sale are a rather short car ride from the closest highway. It is impractical for people travelling on foot to navigate this city because running daily errands is at times difficult.

Services

Getting to one of about 10 supermarkets on foot is possible for some, but not all, property owners in Prince Albert. A limited selection of restaurants and coffee shops is available as well. With respect to education, it is a rather short walk to get to primary schools and daycares from most homes for sale in Prince Albert. On the other hand, parents and their children may find it challenging to access high schools as a pedestrian.

Character

Prince Albert is quiet, as the streets are usually calm - however some parts can be quite noisy, especially closer to the railway line or the airport (YPA).