Gravelbourg, SK Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Gravelbourg, Saskatchewan
Around 45% of homes in Gravelbourg were constructed before the 1960s, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s. Single detached homes and row houses are the predominant housing type in this town. Homeowners occupy about three quarters of the units in Gravelbourg while the remainder are rented. This town is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Read more about Gravelbourg real estate
- new listing$239,000Se 13-11-05 W3Gravelbourg, SK
- new listing$299,000Pt Ne 2-11-5 W3Gravelbourg Rm No. 10 ..., SK
- $38,000202 5th Avenue WGravelbourg, SK
- $299,000250 5th Avenue EGravelbourg, SK
- $119,000418 Main StreetGravelbourg, SK
- $425,000700 Main Street EGravelbourg, SK
- $67,500200 5th Avenue EGravelbourg, SK
- $80,0005 Allard BayGravelbourg, SK
- $89,900513 Main StreetGravelbourg, SK
- $219,900203 2nd Avenue WGravelbourg, SK
- $819,000103 3rd Avenue EGravelbourg, SK
- $219,900221 5th Avenue WGravelbourg, SK
- $199,5007-8 Allard BayGravelbourg, SK
- $89,900Mcclinton AcreageGravelbourg Rm No. 10 ..., SK
- $149,000238 3rd Avenue WGravelbourg, SK
- $142,000229 6th Avenue WGravelbourg, SK
- $239,000109 1st Avenue EGravelbourg, SK
Moving around by car is very convenient in this town. Parking is quite easy. This town is not very well-suited for walking as running common errands is very inconvenient.
In Gravelbourg, families will generally be able to access both primary and secondary schools on foot. In contrast, daycares are not especially numerous and accordingly not always within walking distance. With regards to food, some property owners in Gravelbourg may be able to travel to the nearest supermarket on foot, while others will have to turn to another means of transportation. There are also a few choices for those who care about restaurants in close proximity.
Gravelbourg is very quiet overall, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.