Saint-François, Laval, Quebec Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Saint-François did not experience a single building boom; the construction of new dwellings in the neighbourhood was spread throughout several decades in recent history. The predominance of single detached homes in the housing stock of this area is an important part of its character. About 85% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and renters occupy the remainder. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Saint-François real estate
Browse Saint-François Real Estate Listings by Property Type
14 Homes For Sale in Saint-François
- $500,0009 - 13 Rue VézinaLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $509,900625 Rue DuchesneauLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $419,0008645 Av. RobertLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $39,000Mtée MassonLaval (Duvernay), QC
- $475,000Boul. Des Mille-ÎlesLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $939,00010275 Boul. Des Mille-ÎlesLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $359,000320 Rue RodolpheLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $349,900Boul. Lévesque E.Laval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $499,0008147 - 8149 Boul. Lévesque E.Laval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $1,300,00010780 Boul. Lévesque E.Laval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $239,000540z Place BerthelotLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $239,000540 Place BerthelotLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $599,9008595 Rue DucharmeLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
- $389,9001020 Rue SimonetLaval (Saint-François ..., QC
Cars are a very good medium of transportation in Saint-François. It is very convenient to find a place to park. In contrast, travelling by transit can be difficult in Saint-François due to the infrequent service. Nonetheless, residents benefit from a few bus lines, and the closest bus stop is generally very close. This neighbourhood is not very well-suited for those who travel by foot because common amenities such as post offices or hardware stores can be an extended walk away.
Accessing the nearest supermarket on foot is feasible for some, but not all, property owners in Saint-François. There are also a few opportunities for those who appreciate nearby restaurants and cafes. In terms of education, there are only a limited number of primary schools in Saint-François and consequently they can be an extended walk away. Likewise, this part of the city does not contain any high schools. Furthermore, it can be difficult to get to daycares on foot.
Saint-François offers a slower-paced atmosphere and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time in green spaces. The greenery in this area is prominent as the tree canopy coverage for the majority of streets is good. However getting to parks is occasionally challenging in the neighbourhood since they aren't well-distributed. Despite that, there are approximately 10 public green spaces close by for residents to visit. This area is also very good for those who like a quiet atmosphere, as the streets are very tranquil.