Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $634,900 property in Hamilton
What an exciting opportunity to own a lovingly renovated 1.5 storey, 1 bath home in Hamilton mountain’s Raleigh neighbourhood. This home enjoys close proximity to schools, hospitals, parks and easy access to the Sherman Cut. Walk into a bright and ample sized living room that features an overlooking bar seating area from the dining room. The kitchen includes white cabinets, butcher block countertops, subway tile backsplash and a secondary entrance into the main floor bedroom. This level also enjoys a spacious laundry/mudroom with access to the interlocking brick patio complete with a fully fenced backyard. The second floor has an additional 2 bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom, making this home perfect for first time homebuyers or those ready to downsize. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Stone, Vinyl siding
- Floor Space: 1133 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Public Transit, Recreation, Schools
- Built in: 1911
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Paved driveway, Level
- Floor Space (approx): 1133.00 Square Feet
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 107.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 30.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 30 x 107
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' '' x 10' 5''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 16' 2'' x 11' 6''
- Laundry Ground Level Measurements not available
- Bathroom Ground Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 5'' x 9' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' '' x 9' 10''
- Dining Ground Level 11' '' x 7' 8''
- Living Ground Level 17' '' x 11' ''