Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $499,000 property in Hamilton
Electricity Utility provider has recently disconnected the electricity due to the non-payment of the electricity. The electricity lines have been working. Water lines are connected to the house. The house is rentable, the house just needs some minor improvements. The house has potential to be converted to duplex/triplex with the proper approvals Buyer to do due diligence. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 1200 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Appliances: Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Public Transit, Schools
- Built in: 1973
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Carpet Free
- Floor Space (approx): 1200.00 Square Feet
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 113.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 23.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 23 x 113
- Soil Type: Clay
- Zoning: R1a
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 10' '' x 9' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9' '' x 7' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8' '' x 6' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level 4' '' x 3' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 8' '' x 6' 5''
- Laundry Ground Level 6' 4''
- Living Ground Level 10' '' x 8' ''