47 Mountain Avenue, Hamilton, Ontario, L8P 4E8$1,599,000
MLS® # H4172872
Welcome to 47 Mountain Avenue. If you are looking for a perfect blend of size, character, greenspace and location then I am pleased to tell you that your search is over. This lovely 2 ½ storey character home is located in Kirkendall South and offers unparalleled walkability to dining, shopping, great schools and nature. The current owners have done all the hard work for you having completed a comprehensive and thoughtful renovation that transformed this home in a modern wonder. The main floor offers a large foyer, 2-piece bath and bright open concept living, kitchen and dining with French doors leading to a giant and private backyard (we’ll talk about that later). The kitchen is a chef’s dream and features stainless steel appliances, abundant storage and even has a toe-kick vacuum. The second floor offers 3 bedrooms and two full baths including a primary bedroom ensuite with walk-in shower and laundry. The attic space has been reshaped into a multipurpose room currently used as a guest bedroom, office and gym. This home sits on a 55x198 lot which provides driveway parking for 4 cars plus additional options leading to a small garage. The landscaped backyard offers a two-tiered deck, swim spa, play structure, fire pit and new fencing. List of updates is too long to document here but a full breakdown is attached to the listing. 47 Mountain Avenue truly has it all. Don’t delay, offers anytime. RSA (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Floor Space: 2155 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Block, Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, , Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Hospital, Public Transit, Schools
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 2155.00 Square Feet
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 198.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 55.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 55 x 198
- Soil Type: Clay
- Structure Type: Playground, Shed
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 6'' x 8' 8''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 0'' x 9' 4''
- Laundry 2nd Level ' 0''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 11' 10'' x 5' 2''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 13' 0'' x 8' 4''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 11'' x 16' 2''
- Bedroom 3rd Level 20' 3'' x 28' 2''
- Utility Basement Level 27' 0'' x 31' 8''
- Workshop Basement Level 11' 4'' x 12' 0''
- Kitchen Ground Level 13' 10'' x 11' 1''
- Dining Ground Level 8' 4'' x 17' 3''
- Bathroom Ground Level 8' 0'' x 5' 0''
- Living Ground Level 17' 2'' x 30' 0''
- Foyer Ground Level 4' 6'' x 15' 9''
Courtesy of: Judy Marsales Real Estate Ltd.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.