Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $879,000 property in Hamilton
Welcome to 15 Trenholme Crescent - a home that showcases pride of ownership, a spacious layout, income potential and is situated in a family friendly neighbourhood just minutes to amenities and transit. Do we have your attention? As only the 2nd owners of this 1980s built bungalow this one floor plan is sure to impress with the meticulously maintained hardwood flooring throughout the main level and numerous updates including the windows, roof shingles (2019) and the furnace & a/c (2006). With a few cosmetic changes this home could be brought up to date or leave it as is and move right in as the entire home has been lovingly maintained and is ready for it's next family to enjoy. If you are looking for an investment opportunity, the lower level can be accessed by a separate side door entrance, has full ceiling height, a 3pc bath and a 2nd kitchen with loads of cabinetry. Simply split the family room to create a bedroom using one of the windows and this entire level would make an ideal in-law suite or income apartment to help pay your mortgage! Parking won't be an issue as the double driveway can easily fit 4 vehicles plus the attached single car garage. If you are looking for a neighbourhood with walkability, this home is just steps to the mountain brow and walking trails, the waterfalls at King's forest, mohawk sports complex, 4 pad hockey arena and the Trenholme park playground. This special home is available for viewing today and is just what you've been waiting for! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 1300 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Block, Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Hospital, Public Transit, Recreation, Schools
- Built in: 1987
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Double width or more driveway, Carpet Free, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 1300.00 Square Feet
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 109.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 40.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 40.01 x 109.91
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Recreation Room Basement Level 26' 10'' x 11' 2''
- Utility Basement Level 11' 5'' x 10' 4''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 15' 3'' x 15' 9''
- Kitchen Basement Level 15' 7'' x 14' 4''
- Dining Basement Level 18' '' x 6' 9''
- Bathroom Basement Level 8' 6'' x 6' 9''
- Foyer Ground Level 4' 6'' x 15' 10''
- Bathroom Ground Level 8' 2'' x 7' 4''
- Living Ground Level 11' 3'' x 15' 5''
- Kitchen Ground Level 15' '' x 10' 11''
- Dining Ground Level 12' 6'' x 10' 11''
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 14' '' x 11' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 13' 1'' x 11' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 10'' x 10' 10''