Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $550,000 property in Hamilton
Discover your dream home in one of Hamilton's most sought after neighborhoods. This 3-bedroom, 1 bath home perfectly balances modern aesthetics with cozy family living. The sunlit open-concept living area boasts hardwood floors, leading to a spacious dining room and large kitchen. Through the kitchen you will find the sunroom leading to a fully fended back yard.. The large Master Suite boasts lots of natural lighting and is complemented by two additional spacious bedrooms and a 4 Piece Bath. Walk out to your fully fenced Backyard that you can create into your own outdoor oasis. Positioned a stone's throw from downtown, parks, and top schools, seize this rare chance for a life of comfort and convenience in Hamilton. Do not miss out on this opportunity! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Floor Space: 1220 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Unknown
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools
- Built in: 1900
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Level, No Driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1220.00 Square Feet
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 85.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 21.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 21 x 85
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- Bathroom 2nd Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9' 0'' x 10' 6''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9' 0'' x 9' 8''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 1'' x 9' 9''
- Kitchen Ground Level 15' 1'' x 11' 3''
- Dining Ground Level 11' 4'' x 10' 7''
- Living Ground Level 11' 0'' x 9' 8''