Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $739,900 property in Enfield
Stunning Executive Home In A Stunning Rural Setting With Deeded Lake Access! Edward Drive is a quiet enclave of newer high-end homes & legacy cottages nestled beside famous Shubenacadie Grand Lake (great for boating, fishing, swimming & more). Park in the spacious driveway & take a walk around the yard - private from the street, the house has a beautiful open back yard surrounded by hardwood trees, a sugar shack, & green lawns. Inside, you'll have space for all the toys in the massive garage, & the in-laws can visit for as long as they want in the studio suite above the garage. The mud room entry has all the space you'll need for coats & boots then leads past an anteroom and beautiful conservatory into a wide open main living area including Dining rm, upgraded Kitchen, Living rm, Family rm (double sided stone mantle in the middle) & walkout to the back deck. Home office is behind a French door, & down the hall you'll find 3 roomy BRs (Primary lrg enough for King-Sized furniture), & a lavish main bath. Seller is willing to accept asking price. Check our 360 tour, watch the videos & message us for your own private tour.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Basement: Crawl Space, Undeveloped
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Built in: 1979
- Community Features: School Bus Service
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl, Wood Siding
- Features: Air Jet Tub, Electric Fireplace, Wood Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 3750 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Engineered Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Heat Pump -Ducted, Stove
- Land Features: Partial Landscaped, Level, Wooded/Treed
- Property Size: 1 to 2.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Lake
- Water Source: Community, Pond/Lake
- Garage: Attached, Double, Heated, Wired
- Foyer Main Level 4'11"x11'10"
- Other Main Level 9'4"x11'10"-Jog
- Other Main Level 10'3"x14'2"
- Sun Room Main Level 10'x14'
- Dining Main Level 8'10"x9'11
- Kitchen Main Level 15'5"x10'
- Living Main Level 16'x11'10"+Bay
- Den Main Level 11'10"x6'4"
- Living Main Level 16'x14'2"-Jog
- Bathroom Main Level 2pc
- Laundry Main Level 6'2"x11'7"
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 12'x12'
- Bedroom Main Level 12'x11'6"-Jog
- Bedroom Main Level 11'7"x10'
- Bathroom Main Level 4pc
- Other 2nd Level In-Law Suite 25x24+-Jogs
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4pc
Courtesy of: RE/MAX NOVA - 15867
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.