Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $389,500 property in Fredericton
NEW CONSTRUCTION: READY JANUARY 31st, 2024! This beautiful Half Duplex with four bedrooms, Ensuite Bathroom and a common bathroom, with a private back deck and a carport for your vehicle. This house will feature luxurious and durable vinyl plank flooring throughout, custom cabinetry, and an oversized pantry off the kitchen. Stunning cathedral ceilings in the living room and dining room. Gorgeous cinema room perfect for family movie nights and tons of space for the entire family with 1700 sqft of finished space. This home is being built energy efficient with ICF foundation and a mini split heat pump. It is located in a new up and coming neighborhood, making it a great place for children to grow up. Only minutes from base Gagetown, Fredericton Hospital, uptown, or downtown Fredericton for all your shopping needs. New appliances included a stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave rangehood. Part of PID 75526780, lot is to be subdivided upon confirmed sale. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Flooring Type: Vinyl
- Foundation Type: Concrete
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Total Finished Area: 1700 sqft
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters, Heat Pump
- Cooling Type: Heat Pump
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 1+3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Built in: 2024
- Features: Level lot
- Floor Space (approx): 992.00
- Landscape Features: Partially landscaped
- Lot Size: 877.00 Square Metres
- Zoning: Resid.
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Carport
- Utility Basement Level 5'6'' x 8'9''
- Bathroom Basement Level 5'6'' x 11'1''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 17'0'' x 11'4''
- Bedroom Basement Level 10'0'' x 8'9''
- Bedroom Basement Level 10'5'' x 8'9''
- Bedroom Basement Level 13'4'' x 11'1''
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 7'8'' x 8'11''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'6'' x 11'7''