Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $484,900 property in Fredericton
Beautifully updated family home in one of Frederictons most coveted neighbourhoods. With 6 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms, there is room for everyone & space to spare! The front entrance leads to a spacious mudroom with plenty of storage, seating & convenient access to the garage. The living room features an energy efficient ductless heat pump providing year-round comfort. A Gorgeous Avondale kitchen (2018) offers white cabinetry, tile backsplash, pot lighting, pantry & breakfast nook with storage drawers. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining room & living room creating an optimal family living space. Down the hall you will find the main bathroom with convenient laundry closet, and three bedrooms, including the primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The lower level offers a good-sized family room, three additional bedrooms, a renovated bathroom with shower (2020), and a storage room. The fenced backyard is a safe space for children/pets to play and the whole family to enjoy the brick patio. Sierra Park, a city owned & maintained playground is a stones throw away! All amenities are within walking distance: Park Street Elementary & Nashwaaksis Middle School, Fredericton Indoor Pool, public library, field house & outdoor sports fields/courts, Nashwaaksis walking trail & Fredericton trail system linking to downtown and Fredericton North Main Street businesses. The neighbourhood is well-established, ideal for walks, bikes rides and family fun. Complete list of upgrades on file. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Ceramic, Laminate
- Foundation Type: Concrete
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Total Finished Area: 2710 sqft
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Cooling Type: Heat Pump
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3+3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Built in: 1986
- Features: Level lot
- Floor Space (approx): 1323.00
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Zoning: R-2
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Garage
- Family Basement Level 13'4'' x 23'8''
- Bedroom Basement Level 13'1'' x 15'5''
- Bathroom Basement Level 7'5'' x 10'10''
- Storage Basement Level 13'1'' x 8'7''
- Bedroom Basement Level 11'4'' x 11'5''
- Bedroom Basement Level 15'1'' x 11'5''
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 6'8'' x 4'8''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'10'' x 15'0''
- Bedroom Main Level 11'3'' x 10'7''
- Bedroom Main Level 11'3'' x 10'3''
- Bathroom Main Level 11'10'' x 6'3''
- Kitchen Main Level 11'10'' x 12'4''
- Dining Main Level 11'10'' x 10'1''
- Living Main Level 14'8'' x 24'11''
- Foyer Main Level 5'2'' x 8'1''