Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $159,000 property in Fredericton
Looking for a new home for Christmas? Here is just what you are looking for, quick closing available, this home is ready for you for the holidays!! Located in Huron Springs, one of Fredericton's most sought after parks, just a fantastic location, close to the Brookside Mall and all of Fredericton Norths amenities. Pristine condition freshly painted throughout with modern open concept kitchen, living room and dining area and large windows for lots of natural light. Kitchen offers ample cabinet space and convenient work island. Master bedroom with large double closets located at one end of the mini and second bedroom also with double closets at the other for max privacy. Spacious bathroom offers extra large tub and vanity space and is close to the master bedroom. Home has been crack filled so nice flat walls and ceilings with no trim strips. Outside you will find a newly built roomy 12x12 deck with an attractive new patio stone walkway and good size storage shed. All appliances are included so just bring your belongings, move right in and be ready for the Christmas season in your new home! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Mini
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Flooring Type: Vinyl
- Foundation Type: Block
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Total Finished Area: 928 sqft
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- OwnershipType: Leasehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Built in: 2015
- Floor Space (approx): 928.00
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Structure Type: Shed
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedroom Main Level 8'9'' x 12'4''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 10'7'' x 12'2''
- Bathroom Main Level 7'5'' x 8'0''
- Living Main Level 13'6'' x 14'7''
- Kitchen Main Level 14'6'' x 14'7''