Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

North Rustico, PE Real Estate - Homes For Sale in North Rustico, Prince Edward Island

The sizeable proportion of single detached homes in the housing stock of North Rustico is an important part of its character. This community offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 70% of the units in the community are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. About 30% of properties in this community were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1990s.  Read more about North Rustico real estate

15 Homes For Sale in North Rustico



This community is very car friendly. It is especially convenient to park. It is very impractical for people travelling on foot to move around in this community since many daily needs are very difficult to carry out without the use of a car.


The nearest supermarket in North Rustico is typically only a rather short walk away. There are also a limited number of choices for those who care about restaurants and cafes in close proximity. As far as education is concerned, parents and their kids will appreciate that wherever their home is situated in this community, primary schools are nearby. In contrast, this community does not have any high schools.


North Rustico is wonderful for those who prefer quiet areas, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.