Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Windsor, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Windsor, Ontario

Approximately 33% of homes for sale in Windsor date back to before the 1960s, with a significant portion of the rest constructed in the 1960s and 1990s. Predominantly, Windsor's housing consists of single detached residences, but townhouses also form a notable segment of its housing inventory. Around 70% of Windsor's inhabitants are homeowners, leaving about 30% as renters. The city offers a diverse range of housing sizes, from compact lofts to properties with four bedrooms or more. The average price of an MLS® real estate listing in Windsor is $617,242.  Read more about Windsor real estate

728 Homes For Sale in Windsor

Lifestyle

About Living in Windsor, Ontario

Transportation

This city is a fairly pleasant part of the Greater Windsor metropolitan area for pedestrians; running common errands is convenient. Cars are a very good transportation option in Windsor. It is very easy to park, and the majority of real estate listings are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway, such as Highway 401. On the other hand, Windsor is not very transit friendly. Nevertheless, there are about 10 bus lines passing through the city, and bus stops are not very far away from most residences.

Services

It is often possible for house buyers in Windsor to do their groceries on foot. Over 50 supermarkets are situated close by, and the best selection can be found on streets such as Erie Street. Furthermore, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner, and a limited number of cafes is available as well. When it comes to education, primary schools and daycares are convenient to get to on foot from anywhere in Windsor. However, high schools are not especially numerous and thus may require an extended walk to get to.

Character

The character of Windsor is exemplified by its calm ambience. This city is quiet, as the streets are generally quite tranquil - although that is not the case near one of the railway lines, E.C. Row Expressway, Highway 401 or the airport (YQG). Finally, there are over 250 green spaces close by for residents to explore, including East Riverside and Ojibway Prarie Provincial Nature Reserve, which makes them easy to reach.