Woodlawn, Welland, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
A majority of the housing growth in Woodlawn took place in the 1960s and 1970s. In this part of Welland, the vast majority of buildings are single detached homes, while townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. Roughly 80% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and 20% are occupied by renters. This area is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Woodlawn real estate
- new listing$650,000413 First AveWelland, ON
- new listing$489,900103 Silvan DriveWelland, ON
- new listing$1,049,90022 Centennial DriveWelland, ON
- new listing$899,90014 Centennial DriveWelland, ON
- new listing$469,900106 Chapel Hill CrescentWelland, ON
- new listing$429,0007-102 Silvan DriveWelland, ON
- $599,900174 Leaside DriveWelland, ON
- $950,00071 Mason CourtWelland, ON
- $399,999313-781 Clare AveWelland, ON
- $1,199,900102 North Valley DriveWelland, ON
- $625,000724 Clare AveWelland, ON
- $625,000724 Clare AvenueWelland, ON
- $749,90034 Fernwood TerraceWelland, ON
The best method of transportation in Woodlawn is very often a car. It is very convenient to park. In contrast, residents using public transit may experience limited options in Woodlawn as a result of the service's low frequency. Thankfully, there are a few bus lines crossing the neighbourhood, and bus stops are not very far from most homes. Woodlawn is not particularly conducive to those who travel by foot as many daily needs are sometimes difficult to carry out by walking.
Daycares and schools are easy to access on foot from any location in this neighbourhood. As far as food is concerned, it is generally possible for home buyers in this part of Welland to buy groceries by walking. There are also a few opportunities for those who care about restaurants and cafes in close proximity.
Woodlawn offers a slower-paced environment and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time outdoors. This area is very quiet, as the streets are very peaceful. Finally, green spaces are very well-situated and there are a few of them close by for residents to check out, which makes them easy to access.