Westmount, Peterborough, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Around 45% of properties in Westmount were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. Single detached homes and townhouses are the predominant housing type in this neighbourhood. About 70% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. This part of the city offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Westmount real estate
Browse Westmount Real Estate Listings by Property Type
9 Homes For Sale in Westmount
- new listing$799,9001611 Forest Hill BoulevardPeterborough, ON
- new listing$1,080,00011 Kingswood DrPeterborough, ON
- new listing$969,9001255 Bridle DrPeterborough, ON
- Open House$969,9001255 Bridle DrivePeterborough, ON
- new listing$1,080,00011 Kingswood DrivePeterborough, ON
- $959,000911 Parkhill Rd WPeterborough, ON
- $719,9001497 Windermere AvenuePeterborough, ON
- $775,000874 Parkhill Road WPeterborough, ON
- $859,90057 Roper DrivePeterborough, ON
The best transportation option in this part of the city is very often driving. Coming across a place to park is easy. Travelling on foot is not especially practical for home buyers in this neighbourhood because many daily needs are sometimes difficult to carry out by walking.
Both primary and secondary schools are convenient to reach on foot from anywhere in Westmount. In contrast, families may find it challenging to access daycares as a pedestrian. Concerning food, in most cases, a car is needed to purchase groceries. Nonetheless, it is generally a rather short distance to the closest pharmacy, which can supply some staple foods. There are also a few restaurants and cafes in Westmount.
Westmount is a good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a slower-paced ambience. There are a few green spaces close by for residents to explore and they are very well-spread out, making it easy to get to them. The noise levels in this neighbourhood are also low, as the streets are generally reasonably peaceful.