Joshua Meadows, Oakville, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Joshua Meadows, about two thirds of buildings are single detached homes, while townhouses are also present in the housing stock. Although this neighbourhood is particularly good for those looking for four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about three quarters of the dwellings in Joshua Meadows while the rest are rented. Most homes in this area were constructed after the year 2000, during its biggest building boom. Read more about Joshua Meadows real estate
- new listing$1,995,000487 Threshing Mill BoulevardOakville, ON
- new listing$2,099,9003173 Meadow Marsh CresOakville, ON
- new listing$2,099,9003173 Meadow Marsh CrescentOakville, ON
- new listing$1,299,0001463 Lakeport CresOakville, ON
- new listing$1,249,0003120 Postridge DrOakville, ON
- new listing$1,249,0003120 Postridge DriveOakville, ON
- new listing$1,299,0001463 Lakeport CrescentOakville, ON
- $979,00032-348 Wheat Boom DrOakville, ON
- $979,00032-348 Wheat Boom DriveOakville, ON
- $1,349,000356 Athabasca CommonOakville, ON
- $1,648,8003333 Mockingbird Common Crt EOakville, ON
- $1,890,000403 Grindstone TrailOakville, ON
Driving is an excellent mode of transportation in this area. Many real estate listings are a short car ride from the nearest highway, such as Highway 407, and it is very easy to park. However, this neighbourhood is not very transit friendly. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines, and bus stops are generally within walking distance. This neighbourhood is not very conducive to walking because very few daily errands can be run without the use of a vehicle. The bicycle is a rather limited mode of transportation in this area as travelling by bike is rendered strenuous by the typically hilly terrain, and the bicycling infrastructure is not very extensive.
It is a reasonably short walk to reach primary schools from most houses for sale in Joshua Meadows. However, parents may consider it challenging for their kids to access high schools as a pedestrian. With respect to eating, some, but not all, property owners in Joshua Meadows will live within walking distance of the nearest grocery store. There are a few options for those who appreciate restaurants and cafes in close proximity.
There is a great variety of green spaces in Joshua Meadows. It is easy to reach public green spaces in the neighbourhood since there are a few of them close by for residents to check out. It is relatively quiet in this part of Oakville, due to the presence of very few people out and about on the streets.