Doon South, Kitchener, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Single detached homes and row houses are the main housing type in Doon South. This area is notable for those looking for four or more bedroom homes. Roughly 95% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. Most housing in this neighbourhood was constructed after the year 2000, during its most significant building boom. Read more about Doon South real estate
- Open House$1,190,000265 Blair Creek DrKitchener, ON
- new listing$1,799,90024 Quail HollowKitchener, ON
- new listing$1,100,000114 Ridgemount StKitchener, ON
- new listing$1,299,9006 Richwood CourtKitchener, ON
- new listing$487,00013d-115 South Creek Drive DriveKitchener, ON
- new listing$950,000806 Robert Ferrie DriveKitchener, ON
- $1,050,000262 Moorlands CrescentKitchener, ON
- $1,499,5005-923 Stonecliffe WalkKitchener, ON
- $1,349,90011 Netherwood RoadKitchener, ON
- $895,00011 Ridgemount StKitchener, ON
- $895,00011 Ridgemount StreetKitchener, ON
- $1,999,00026 Pine Hill PlaceKitchener, ON
- $1,425,00063 Monarch Woods DriveKitchener, ON
- $1,075,00076 Elmbank TrailKitchener, ON
- $1,359,000366 Moorlands CrescentKitchener, ON
- $820,00056 Bank Swallow CrescentKitchener, ON
- $1,295,000908 Pondcliffe CourtKitchener, ON
- $1,199,00026 Pine Hill PlaceKitchener, ON
Driving is a great transportation option in Doon South. It is especially convenient to access a parking spot. However, the public transit service in Doon South is not very frequent. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is linked by a few bus lines. This neighbourhood is quite conducive to cycling as the cycling network is reasonably good. Travelling on foot is not very practical for home buyers in this part of the city since very few common errands can be run without having to resort to a vehicle.
Primary schools are easy to access on foot from most houses for sale in this area. On the other hand, there are no high schools in Doon South. Residents benefit from public and private primary schools. Concerning eating, home buyers in Doon South usually have to turn to a vehicle to do their grocery shopping. A limited number of restaurants can be found in this neighbourhood as well.
The character of Doon South is exemplified by its relaxed environment. It is very easy to access parks from the majority of locations in the neighbourhood, since there are about 30 of them nearby for residents to explore, like Tilt's Bush and Pinnacle Hill Natural Area. This part of Kitchener is also very quiet, as the streets are very peaceful.