Westcliffe East, Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Single detached homes and townhouses are the predominant housing type in Westcliffe East. This area also has a variety of housing size options - there is a higher proportion of three bedroom homes in this part of Hamilton. Homeowners occupy nearly 90% of the properties in the neighbourhood and 10% are rented. Most homes in this part of the city were built prior to the 1960s, during its biggest construction boom. Read more about Westcliffe East real estate
- $1,100,00051 West 22nd StHamilton, ON
- $1,100,00051 West 22nd StreetHamilton, ON
- Open House$974,900399 Denlow AveHamilton, ON
- Open House$974,900399 Denlow AvenueHamilton, ON
- $849,999178 West 27th StreetHamilton, ON
- $769,90010 Juanita DriveHamilton, ON
- $899,000177 West 24th StreetHamilton, ON
- $899,000177 West 24th StHamilton, ON
- $819,90091 West 23rd StreetHamilton, ON
- $749,900215 Upper Paradise RoadHamilton, ON
- $749,900215 Upper Paradise RdHamilton, ON
- $674,999153 West 28th StreetHamilton, ON
- $1,699,88855 West 22nd StreetHamilton, ON
- $1,699,88855 West 22nd StHamilton, ON
Westcliffe East is a fairly pleasant part of Hamilton for pedestrians; meeting daily needs is easy by walking. In contrast, Westcliffe East is not particularly conducive to biking because riding is made strenuous by the often sloping area. Thankfully, the bicycling infrastructure is extensive. The public transit network in this part of Hamilton is not especially practical. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines traversing the neighbourhood, and bus stops are not very far from most properties. In contrast, driving is a very good means of transportation in this part of Hamilton. It is easy to park, and many homes for sale are a rather short drive from the nearest highway.
In Westcliffe East, families will typically be able to get to daycares and schools by walking. With respect to eating, a grocery store is usually accessible within a reasonably short walk from most homes for sale in this area. Residents of Westcliffe East are served by a few restaurants as well.
The character of Westcliffe East is exemplified by its relaxed environment. The noise levels in this part of Hamilton are very low, as the streets are usually very tranquil. Lastly, parks are very well-spread out and there are a few of them nearby for residents to enjoy, making it very easy to get to them.