Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Hanlon Creek, Guelph, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale

In Hanlon Creek, the majority of buildings are single detached homes, while townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This part of the city is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while the rest are renters. About 30% of homes in this part of Guelph were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1980s and the 1990s.  Read more about Hanlon Creek real estate

22 Homes For Sale in Hanlon Creek



The best way to navigate Hanlon Creek is very often driving. It is very convenient to access a parking spot. However, the public transit service in Hanlon Creek is not especially frequent. Nevertheless, the neighbourhood is served by about 10 bus lines, and bus stops are usually nearby. There are relatively few pedestrians out on the streets of Hanlon Creek, despite the fact that many common errands can be run on foot.


It is typically feasible for property owners in Hanlon Creek to purchase groceries by walking. There are also around 40 restaurants and coffee shops in Hanlon Creek. Furthermore, it is easy to reach a selection of clothing stores on foot. Regarding education, parents and their kids will welcome that wherever their home is located in Hanlon Creek, primary schools and daycares are close by. On the other hand, there are no high schools in this area.


Hanlon Creek is a reasonably good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a relaxed environment. This part of the city is quiet overall, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, there are a few public green spaces nearby for residents to relax in, including University Village Park and Preservation Park, and they are very well-situated, making it easy to get to them from most locations within the neighbourhood.