Clarence-Rockland, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Clarence-Rockland, Ontario
The predominance of single detached homes in the housing stock of Clarence-Rockland is an important part of its character. About 40% of properties in this city were built following the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s. This city is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 80% of the units in the city are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. Read more about Clarence-Rockland real estate
- new listing$595,0002345 Marble Cres WClarence-Rockland, ON
- $535,00068 Gilberte StClarence-Rockland, ON
- $799,0002981 Bouvier RoadClarence-Rockland, ON
- $599,000242 Cardinal CrescentClarence-Rockland, ON
- $774,0001336 Diamond StreetClarence-Rockland, ON
- $659,999238 Roxanne StreetClarence-Rockland, ON
- $789,9001098 Docteur Corbeil BoulevardClarence-Rockland, ON
- $319,9002919 Old Highway 17 Road Unit#4Clarence-Rockland, ON
- $646,0002641 Gagne RoadClarence-Rockland, ON
- $709,9001344 Diamond StreetClarence-Rockland, ON
- $629,000357 Mcdermitt DriveClarence-Rockland, ON
- $899,8002690 Dubois StreetClarence-Rockland, ON
- $415,0001405 St-Felix RoadClarence-Rockland, ON
- $1,549,0002868 Bouvier RoadClarence-Rockland, ON
- $8,400,0001286 Joanisse RoadClarence-Rockland, ON
About Living in Clarence-Rockland, Ontario
Cars are an excellent medium of transportation in Clarence-Rockland. It is very easy to park. It is challenging to travel by bike in this city because the bicycling infrastructure is not very extensive, and there are a fair number of elevation changes. Walking is also not very practical for home buyers in Clarence-Rockland as almost no common errands can be run without having to resort to a car.
House buyers in this part of the Ottawa - Gatineau metropolitan area typically have to turn to a car to access the closest supermarket. In terms of education, parents and their children may consider it very hard to reach high schools and primary schools on foot. Moreover, there are only a very small number of daycares and thus they can be a very long walk away.
Most areas in Clarence-Rockland are very quiet, as the streets tend to be very peaceful.