Eagle Place, Brantford, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Eagle Place, many buildings are single detached homes, and the remaining properties are mainly small apartment buildings. This part of the city is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. About two thirds of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and one third are renters. A majority of the housing growth in this part of the city happened prior to the 1960s. Read more about Eagle Place real estate
- new listing$399,00085 Aberdeen AveBrantford, ON
- new listing$399,00085 Aberdeen AvenueBrantford, ON
- new listing$379,90037 Emilie StreetBrantford, ON
- new listing$449,0004 Fair AvenueBrantford, ON
- $779,900230 Erie AveBrantford, ON
- $779,000230 Erie AvenueBrantford, ON
- $589,89979 Port StreetBrantford, ON
- $499,90067 Eagle AvenueBrantford, ON
- $429,0007 Erie Avenue|Unit #313Brantford, ON
- $849,00077 Mohawk StreetBrantford, ON
- $469,900#210 -7 Erie Ave SBrantford, ON
- Open House$449,90064 Superior StreetBrantford, ON
- $395,000507-7 Erie AvenueBrantford, ON
- $395,000611-7 Erie AvenueBrantford, ON
- $349,900162 Eagle AvenueBrantford, ON
Cars are a fairly good transportation option in Eagle Place. Parking is easy. It is difficult for pedestrians to navigate this part of the city because most daily needs are impractical to carry out by walking.
A portion of home buyers in Eagle Place may have the option to purchase their groceries on foot, while others will have to use a vehicle. A limited number of restaurants and coffee shops can be found as well. As far as education is concerned, in Eagle Place, families will typically be able to reach primary schools by walking. However, there are no high schools in this area.
Eagle Place is a reasonably good neighbourhood to buy a home in for those who prefer a calm ambience. Public green spaces are easy to reach since there are a few of them nearby for residents to explore. This neighbourhood is reasonably quiet overall, as there are low levels of noise from traffic.