Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Halifax, NS

Condos for sale in Halifax are an attractive option for many potential buyers. The average price for a condo listed on MLS® is $614,542, which reflects a significant portion of the housing market here. Condominiums account for approximately 27.39% of all listings, showing a diverse range of living options within the city. Halifax’s housing stock is well-rounded, with about half of the buildings being single detached homes, and the remaining majority comprising large and small apartment buildings. The municipality provides a varied range of housing sizes, from compact lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Ownership is slightly more common in Halifax, with around 60% of residents owning their homes while the remaining 40% rent. Rather than a single construction boom, new development in Halifax has occurred steadily across the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.

95 Condos for Sale in Halifax

Lifestyle