Glovertown, NL Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Glovertown, Newfoundland and Labrador
About 85% of the population of this town own their home and renters make up the remainder. Single detached homes and row houses are the main housing type in this town. Roughly 30% of properties in this town were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This town is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Glovertown real estate
Browse Glovertown Real Estate Listings by Property Type
14 Homes For Sale in Glovertown
- new listing$339,00011 Terraview Drive NGlovertown, NL
- new listing$249,00027 Crewes RoadGlovertown, NL
- $289,00014 Alexander CrescentGlovertown, NL
- $28,000165 Main Street NGlovertown, NL
- $159,00084 Main StreetGlovertown, NL
- $35,9000 Ralphs RoadGlovertown, NL
- $99,0003 Wells RoadGlovertown, NL
- $139,00050 Station RoadGlovertown, NL
- $269,90027 Alexander CrescentGlovertown, NL
- $165,000477a Main Street NorthGlovertown, NL
- $259,0003 Salt Water LaneGlovertown, NL
- $299,90019 Ralphs RoadGlovertown, NL
- $99,00035 Angle Brook RoadGlovertown, NL
- $55,00052 Alexander Crescent Unit#Lot 7Glovertown, NL
This town is very car friendly. Accessing a parking spot is generally easy. It is very difficult for pedestrians to get around in this town as carrying out daily needs is very impractical.
Parents may find it very hard for their children to access high schools and primary schools as pedestrians. Concerning eating, reaching the nearest grocery store by walking is an option for some, but not all, property owners in Glovertown.
The noise levels in Glovertown are very low, as the streets tend to be very tranquil.