Bishop's Falls, NL Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Bishop's Falls, Newfoundland and Labrador
Single detached homes and townhouses are the predominant housing type in Bishop's Falls. This town offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about 80% of the units in Bishop's Falls and the rest are rented. About one third of homes in this town were built between 1960 and 1980, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s. Read more about Bishop's Falls real estate
Browse Bishop's Falls Real Estate Listings by Property Type
15 Homes For Sale in Bishop's Falls
- $265,0001 Eltero ParkBishop's Falls, NL
- $349,90015 Mcdonald CrescentBishop's Falls, NL
- $99,900426 Main StreetBishop's Falls, NL
- $999,00014 Exploits AvenueBishop's Falls, NL
- $184,900237 Main StreetBishop's Falls, NL
- $309,90010 Butler StreetBishop's Falls, NL
- $159,900535 Main Street StreetBishop's Falls, NL
- $269,000452 Main StreetBishop's Falls, NL
- $269,000450 Main StreetBishop's Falls, NL
- $379,000301 Main StreetBishop's Falls, NL
- $89,9004a & 5 Cannings LaneBishop's Falls, NL
- $38,00039 Station RoadBishop's Falls, NL
- $199,90092-106 Trans-Canada HighwayBishop's Falls, NL
- $165,9002 First AvenueBishop's Falls, NL
- Carriage Trade$1,100,000123 Main StreetBishop's Falls, NL
Cars are a great transportation option in this town. Most real estate listings are a rather short drive from the closest highway, such as Trans-Canada Highway, and accessing a parking spot is quite easy. It is very impractical for pedestrians to navigate this town since almost no common errands can be run on foot.
Some residents in Bishop's Falls may be able to purchase groceries on foot, while others will need another means of transportation. A limited variety of restaurants is available in this town as well. When it comes to education, parents and their children may consider it very difficult to reach high schools and primary schools on foot. In addition, it can be very hard to access daycares on foot.
The noise levels in Bishop's Falls are very low, as the streets tend to be very tranquil.