Virden, MB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Virden, Manitoba
Homeowners occupy roughly three quarters of the properties in the town and the rest are rented. The predominance of single detached homes in the housing stock of this town is an important part of its character. Roughly 40% of properties in this town were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This town also has a good selection of unit sizes; it is quite easy to find properties ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Read more about Virden real estate
Browse Virden Real Estate Listings by Property Type
18 Homes For Sale in Virden
- $229,900315 4th Avenue SVirden, MB
- $156,000357 Nelson Street EVirden, MB
- $289,900113 Lyons Street WVirden, MB
- $339,000320 Chester StreetVirden, MB
- $154,900313 Nelson Street WVirden, MB
- $329,900710 Thomas DriveVirden, MB
- $200,000352 Galt StreetVirden, MB
- $177,500269 4th Avenue SVirden, MB
- $229,000841 7th AvenueVirden, MB
- $149,900299 Princess StreetVirden, MB
- $244,900436 Queen Street WVirden, MB
- $349,9001 Thompson PlaceVirden, MB
- $94,500363 Nelson Street EVirden, MB
- $130,000398 Wellington StreetVirden, MB
- $148,500442 Queen Street WVirden, MB
- $265,900585 5th Avenue SVirden, MB
Cars are an excellent means of transportation in this town. It is very easy to access a place to park, and the majority of houses for sale are a short car ride from the nearest highway. This town is not very suitable for walking since running daily errands is challenging.
It is easy to get to the nearest supermarket by walking from anywhere in Virden. Residents can enjoy around 10 restaurants and cafes as well. Regarding education, in Virden, families will commonly be able to access both primary and secondary schools on foot. On the other hand, there are only a few daycares and accordingly they can be an extended walk away.
Virden is very good for those who prefer quiet surroundings, as the streets are usually very peaceful.