Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Victoria, BC

Single detached homes dominate the housing landscape in Victoria, making up about one third of the buildings. The rest largely consist of small apartment complexes and duplexes. Housing options in this city are diverse, offering everything from lofts to homes with four or more bedrooms. Approximately 60% of Victoria's residents are homeowners, with the remaining 40% renting their homes. A significant portion of the residential buildings were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, with the majority of the others being built before 1960 and during the 1980s.

26 Investment Properties for Sale in Victoria

Lifestyle