Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

Buy Rent

West Point Grey, Vancouver, British Columbia Real Estate and Homes for Sale

In West Point Grey, about 40% of buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and duplexes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This area is primarily composed of one bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas the rest are renters. About 40% of properties in this part of the city were constructed pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1990s.  Read more about West Point Grey real estate

157 Homes For Sale Within 2 km of West Point Grey

Lifestyle

Transportation

This neighbourhood provides homeowners with the choice between a diversity of modes of transportation. Thanks to a few nearby bus lines, the reasonably good public transit access allows people to get to many destinations without needing a car. Walking is also reasonably practical for property owners in this part of Vancouver; many day-to-day errands can be run on foot. It is convenient to commute by bicycle in this neighbourhood because the cycling infrastructure is good.

Services

It is a reasonably short walk to get to both primary and secondary schools from anywhere in this neighbourhood. Apart from public schools, there are also private schools at both the elementary and high school level. In contrast, families may consider it difficult to get to daycares as a pedestrian. With regards to eating, some, but not all, house buyers in this area will reside within walking distance of the closest supermarket. Conversely, a restaurant is often just around the corner, and there are also a few coffee shops in West Point Grey.

Character

The character of West Point Grey is exemplified by its calm ambience. This part of Vancouver is very quiet overall, as the streets tend to be very peaceful. Lastly, it is very easy to reach parks since there are about 10 of them nearby for residents to enjoy.