Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Port Coquitlam, BC

Townhouses for sale in Port Coquitlam have an average price of $1,004,397 on MLS®, making them an attractive option within the city's housing market. Representing 15.77% of all listings, townhouses offer a viable alternative to single detached homes, which make up about one third of the overall housing stock. Port Coquitlam's housing diversity also includes small apartment buildings and duplexes, catering to a wide range of preferences. The city boasts various unit sizes, from cozy lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Approximately 75% of Port Coquitlam's residents are homeowners, while the remaining 25% rent their homes. Around 30% of the city's homes were built between 1960 and 1980, with the majority of the other dwellings constructed during the 1980s and 1990s.

52 Townhomes for Sale in Port Coquitlam

Lifestyle