Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in North Vancouver, BC

In the District of North Vancouver, single detached homes make up roughly one third of the residences. However, there are also a significant number of large apartment buildings, smaller apartment complexes, and duplexes within the housing inventory. Housing options in this area primarily feature two-bedroom units and homes with four or more bedrooms. Approximately 70% of residents in this municipality are homeowners, while the remaining 30% are renters. About one third of the properties were built in the 1960s and 1970s, with the rest mostly constructed before 1960 or during the 1980s.

1 Investment Properties for Sale in North Vancouver

Lifestyle