Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Condos for Sale in Nanaimo, BC

Condos for sale in Nanaimo average at a price of $496,722 on the MLS®. Roughly 55% of homes in the city are single detached houses, while small apartment buildings and duplexes make up the rest. Property development in Nanaimo saw about 30% of buildings constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, with the majority of other structures built before 1960 and during the 1980s. The city offers a variety of housing sizes, from cozy lofts to spacious four-bedroom homes. While around 70% of residents own their homes, the remaining 30% are renters. Condos represent 17.89% of the listings in the housing market here.

142 Condos for Sale in Nanaimo