Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Gibsons, BC

Townhouses for sale in Gibsons come at an average price of $887,091, and make up about 11.11% of current listings. Single detached homes still dominate the market, constituting around 55% of all dwellings. There is a good mix of housing sizes available, from cozy lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. About 70% of residences are owner-occupied, while renters live in the remaining 30%. Gibsons' housing development has taken place over multiple decades, without being concentrated in any single period.

11 Townhomes for Sale in Gibsons

Lifestyle