Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Coquitlam, BC

In Coquitlam, single detached homes comprise roughly one third of the housing landscape, while the rest are primarily large apartment buildings, smaller apartment structures, and duplexes. Approximately 30% of the city's residences were built post-2000, with many others dating back to the 1960s and 1980s. The city offers a diverse range of housing sizes, from compact lofts to spacious four-bedroom homes and beyond. Homeownership is quite popular here, with around 70% of the residents owning their homes, leaving the remaining 30% as renters.

15 Investment Properties for Sale in Coquitlam

Lifestyle