Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Abbotsford, BC

Townhouses for sale in Abbotsford have an average price of $731,700 on MLS®. While single detached homes make up about 40% of the buildings in Abbotsford, small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses are also represented in the housing mix. Approximately one-quarter of Abbotsford's properties were constructed between 1960 and 1980, with many others built during the 1980s and 1990s. Housing in this city primarily consists of two-bedroom and four-bedroom or larger homes. Around 70% of residents own their properties, leaving the remaining 30% as renters.

170 Townhomes for Sale in Abbotsford

Lifestyle