Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Condos for Sale in Abbotsford, BC

Condos for sale in Abbotsford have an average price of $490,533 according to MLS®. These condos make up around 24.88% of the listings in the city, providing various options for buyers. Overall, the housing market in Abbotsford includes a mix of residences such as single-detached homes, small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. Approximately 25% of the properties in Abbotsford were constructed between 1960 and 1980, with additional development continuing into the 1980s and 1990s. The city offers predominantly two-bedroom as well as four or more bedroom homes. Homeownership is quite common here, as about 70% of the residents own their homes, leaving the remaining 30% as renters.

264 Condos for Sale in Abbotsford

Lifestyle