West Park, Red Deer, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The proportions of homeowners and renters are about even. In this neighbourhood, roughly half of dwellings are single detached homes, while the rest are mainly small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. Most of the housing growth in this area happened in the 1960s and 1970s. This neighbourhood offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about West Park real estate
- new listing$339,9005613 41 StreetRed Deer, AB
- Open House$450,0002 Overand PlaceRed Deer, AB
- $304,9005837 41 Street CrescentRed Deer, AB
- $199,90092-6220 Orr DriveRed Deer, AB
- $1,499,00018 Overand PlaceRed Deer, AB
- $369,9005818 38 Street CloseRed Deer, AB
- $244,00049-6300 Orr DriveRed Deer, AB
- $332,500132 Wilson CrescentRed Deer, AB
- $860,00096 Oakwood CloseRed Deer, AB
- $364,90022 Wishart StreetRed Deer, AB
- $314,9005709 35 StreetRed Deer, AB
- $359,000153 Wiltshire BoulevardRed Deer, AB
- $320,0005922 West Park CrescentRed Deer, AB
- $339,9005546 36 StreetRed Deer, AB
- $255,0005412 39 StreetRed Deer, AB
- $255,0005414 39 StreetRed Deer, AB
Driving is a great medium of transportation in this area. It is especially convenient to park, and nearby highways are quite easy to access from any home in this neighbourhood. It is at times challenging for pedestrians to move around in this area since few common errands can be run on foot.
Families will appreciate that wherever their property is situated in this part of the city, primary schools and daycares are close by. In contrast, West Park does not contain any high schools. With regards to eating, doing one's groceries frequently demands the use of a car in West Park. Nonetheless, getting to the closest pharmacy and consequently some staple foods is generally very easy. A small selection of restaurants is available in West Park as well.
West Park is very quiet overall, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.