Oriole Park, Red Deer, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Most homes in Oriole Park were constructed between 1960 and 1980, during its largest construction boom. In this neighbourhood, roughly 55% of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. Around two thirds of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Oriole Park real estate
- Open House$450,0002 Overand PlaceRed Deer, AB
- $199,90092-6220 Orr DriveRed Deer, AB
- $1,499,00018 Overand PlaceRed Deer, AB
- $369,50010 Orwell ClRed Deer, AB
- $369,50010 Orwell CloseRed Deer, AB
- $284,00037 Oliver StreetRed Deer, AB
- $244,00049-6300 Orr DriveRed Deer, AB
- $860,00096 Oakwood CloseRed Deer, AB
- $675,00081 Oberlin AvenueRed Deer, AB
- $289,90058 Odell GreenRed Deer, AB
- $299,90015 Oxbow StreetRed Deer, AB
- $279,99916 Oakville CrescentRed Deer, AB
- $369,90031 Ohio CloseRed Deer, AB
- $339,90032 Otterbury AvenueRed Deer, AB
This neighbourhood is very car friendly. It is very easy to find a place to park, and most houses for sale are a reasonably short car ride from the nearest highway. It is challenging for people travelling on foot to get around in this area because few common errands can be run without having to use a vehicle.
Parents and their kids will find that wherever their house is located in Oriole Park, daycares and primary schools are nearby. On the other hand, this part of the city does not contain any high schools. In terms of eating, property owners in Oriole Park generally have to turn to a vehicle to buy groceries. Nevertheless, pharmacies are generally easy to get to on foot and sell some staple foods.
Oriole Park is wonderful for those who like quiet areas, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.