Bower, Red Deer, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Small apartment buildings are the predominant housing type, representing around 40% of buildings in Bower, and the remaining homes are mainly single detached homes and townhouses. This neighbourhood has a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Homeowners occupy about 55% of the units in Bower while the rest are rented. Most homes in this neighbourhood were constructed between 1960 and 1980, during its most significant building boom. Read more about Bower real estate
- new listing$150,00086 Boyce StreetRed Deer, AB
- $415,000144 Barrett DriveRed Deer, AB
- $309,90049-2821 Botterill CrescentRed Deer, AB
- $215,00042 Baird StreetRed Deer, AB
- $299,9009-2821 Botterill CrescentRed Deer, AB
- $429,90088 Brown CloseRed Deer, AB
- $382,000124 Barrett DriveRed Deer, AB
- $395,000331 Barrett DriveRed Deer, AB
- $309,90056-2816 Botterill CrescentRed Deer, AB
- $399,90029 Byer CloseRed Deer, AB
- $270,00058-2816 Botterill CrescentRed Deer, AB
- $295,00072-2816 Botterill CrescentRed Deer, AB
Bower is an extremely good part of Red Deer for driving. It is very convenient to park, and most properties for sale are a rather short car ride from the nearest highway. Bower is also quite conducive to those who travel by foot; running daily errands is convenient.
It is generally an option for property owners in Bower to shop for groceries by walking. Additionally, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner, and a small selection of cafes can be found as well. House buyers benefit from a fair number of nearby clothing stores. As far as education is concerned, this part of the city does not have any high schools or primary schools. Likewise, there are only a very small number of daycares and thus they can be a very long walk away.
Bower is quiet overall, as there tend to be low levels of noise from traffic.