Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Medicine Hat, AB

Homes for sale in Medicine Hat reflect a diverse timeline of construction, with no singular peak in development; rather, the city has seen a steady flow of new homes cropping up over several decades, stretching from the 20th century well into the 21st. The most common form of housing here is single-family detached homes, which make up the bulk of the properties, supplemented by an assortment of small apartment buildings and townhouses as secondary options. Approximately 70% of residences in Medicine Hat are owner-occupied, with the remaining 30% available for rent. The city's housing landscape is largely characterized by homes with three bedrooms and those with four bedrooms or more dominating the scene.

6 Investment Properties for Sale in Medicine Hat

Lifestyle