Crestwood, Medicine Hat, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Most of the housing growth in Crestwood happened in the 1960s and 1970s. Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing about 55% of dwellings in this area, whereas the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. About 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and the remainder are rented. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Crestwood real estate
Browse Crestwood Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- $333,0002376 Ronan Place SeMedicine Hat, AB
- $249,90019 Cuyler Road SeMedicine Hat, AB
- $279,9001977 28 Street SeMedicine Hat, AB
- $245,0001961 17 Avenue SeMedicine Hat, AB
- $369,90056 Craven Place SeMedicine Hat, AB
- $1,080,0001701 Dunmore Road SeMedicine Hat, AB
- $230,0001775 Dunmore Road SwMedicine Hat, AB
- $174,90072 Cuyler Road SeMedicine Hat, AB
- $174,90078 Cuyler Road SeMedicine Hat, AB
Crestwood is an extremely good part of Medicine Hat for getting around by car. It is especially convenient to access a place to park, and the majority of real estate listings are a reasonably short car ride from the closest highway. It is impractical for pedestrians to navigate Crestwood since few daily needs can be met on foot.
In Crestwood, parents and their kids will typically be able to access primary schools and daycares on foot. In contrast, this neighbourhood does not have any high schools. When it comes to eating, a portion of property owners in Crestwood may have the option to purchase groceries on foot, while others will have to use another means of transportation. There are also a few opportunities for those who appreciate restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
The noise levels in Crestwood are very low, as the streets tend to be very peaceful.