Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in Chestermere, AB

Semi-detached homes for sale in Chestermere have an average price on MLS® of $635,049, making them an attractive option for families and individuals alike. The housing stock here is mainly composed of single detached homes and townhouses. Chestermere saw its most significant housing boom after the year 2000, so many of the available homes date from this period. Located within the Greater Calgary metropolitan area, Chestermere predominantly features three-bedroom and four-bedroom homes. Approximately 90% of Chestermere's residents own their homes, while the remaining 10% are renters. Semi-detached homes make up 8.57% of the current listings in the area.

13 Semi-Detached for Sale in Chestermere

Lifestyle